Wollekje

Just needed an easier way to keep in touch with y'all in these busy times.

donderdag, februari 07, 2008

New year's resolution

I had the best new year's resolution EVER: stop dieting!

I started WW in February last year, and in January 2008 I started the stabilization program, which means I reached my goal, yay! I am still a few kilo's above the official BMI range for my height, but I don't care...

Total weight loss with this program: 31 kilo (69 pounds).
And I had already lost 10 kilo (22 pounds) when I started.
I don't want to imagine how many packages of butter that is, yuc.



































































PS: I have not forgotten about the pouch-giveaway... Just been busy. I will let you know who gets it soon...

6 Comments:

Blogger bugheart said...

wow!!!!!!!
that's awesome.
that's a
perfect
resolution
and you
look
gorgeous!
xoxox

08 februari, 2008 00:56  
Blogger Irma said...

Over stralende mooie vrouwen gesproken!
Mijn complimenten met het resultaat!

16 februari, 2008 21:06  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Well done you!

23 februari, 2008 15:14  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Wauwie, wat goed Annemarie! Ik vind het echt enorm knap, je ziet er super uit!
Groetjes,
Vita.

ps: ik probeer je al een tijdje op wollekje te mailen, maar alles keert terug ... heb je het adres niet meer?

24 februari, 2008 22:18  
Blogger Annemarie said...

hoi vita!
ik ben nog steeds wollekje, en al heel lang bij gmail, heb je het daar geprobeerd?
annemarie

26 februari, 2008 22:55  
Blogger The Tanyanator said...

i bet you feel awesome, AM! Way to go - and a healthy way to lose. WW is a pretty good program. Looks like you stuck with it very well :)

ANgela

25 maart, 2008 16:42  

Een reactie posten

<< Home