Wollekje

Just needed an easier way to keep in touch with y'all in these busy times.

donderdag, september 20, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-ch changes...

(See if I can put some Bowie in your heads...)

I have been a bad blogger. Sorry.
Getting ready for the new school year has been hectic.
But now the new year has started and I like my students. I think it will be a fun year.

A little while ago I stumbled onto these pictures of me. The one on the left is from a while ago, the other one was taken this June. As most overweight people, I was really focused on my belly. I never ever realized that other parts of me would change this dramatically.
But I am happy fot it (-:












Another change: thanks to a great lesson from zwaalie, I switched from knitting to crochet for a while. It is quite addictive. There will be more of these I am sure...













And i can never leave without a new pic from our big boy!
So here he is having fun in the playground of the goat farm...


4 Comments:

Blogger bugheart said...

i think
that i have
that first photo
of you...
i just found
on old photobooth photo
of us...
i'll post it tomorrow.

love the new
crochet guy-
so cute!!!

21 september, 2007 05:34  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Leuk dat de lessen van Zwaalie bij jou dit effect hadden. En wat wordt Bram groot, wat gaat dat toch snel!

24 september, 2007 08:50  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nou Annemarie, slanke den! Je ziet er goed uit. Ook op de foto op www.lifenknitting tijdens de breimiddag van Knitted Landscape, toen jij die prachtige ijspegel mét druppel breide!

Carla M

24 september, 2007 21:39  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

hee, grappig, ik ken je als foto-links en nu ga ik op zoek naar foto-rechts ;) als je in het achterhoofd wilt houden dat mijn ontwikkeling andersom was (i blame the broken ankle) gaan we elkaar wel vinden!

16 oktober, 2007 13:14  

Een reactie posten

<< Home