Wollekje

Just needed an easier way to keep in touch with y'all in these busy times.

vrijdag, januari 18, 2008

January

My friend Ayla:













I love my daddy!













Making art for daddy's birthday:













Real Dutch boys have bikes!













Grandpa Eize made me this great toybox!





Nothing beats a little dance while eating dessert...


3 Comments:

Blogger bugheart said...

i can't believe
how big he is!!!

18 januari, 2008 20:25  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Hij is ZOOO schattig!
Wat is de cellomuziek?

Lie(f)s
heeft het toetje-filmpje drie keer gekeken :-)

22 januari, 2008 21:25  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

That's hilarious! I'm so glad you posted the video of Bram's little dessert dance. Made my day. Because of the beautiful music in the background, it kind of looks like an art film at first. (Here we see how yummy desserts make us all children again. And good dancers.)

~Laura
P.S. Augh! What does Bijnaam mean? Or Je kunt bepaalde, etc. etc. for that matter? Why did I take French in school?! Drat!

23 januari, 2008 04:59  

Een reactie posten

<< Home