Wollekje

Just needed an easier way to keep in touch with y'all in these busy times.

donderdag, februari 22, 2007

New adventures of baby-Bram














Hurray, it was grandpa's 60th birthday and we surprised him with a weekend away...














We stayed in a nice farmhouse where I could drive my own 'trekker'.


We also went hiking, and it was COLD!









I fell asleep, and guess what?
My parents left me outside!
But I have to admit it was nice to sleep in the fresh air...









I am a big boy now and can sit up straight all by myself, so now I have my own bikeseat in the cargobike. Much more fun, I love watching all the traffic on the streets and the birds in the sky.














Mom took me and my friend Sami (and his mom) to the zoo.
It was way cool! No shark can scare us!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Awesome, the pic with the shark!

24 februari, 2007 10:38  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Wow. Goeie foto, die laatste. En wat een leuk jochie wordt die Bram van jou.
Lie(f)s

28 februari, 2007 22:30  
Blogger katymac said...

The first picture - omg! He's a poster child for pinchable cheeks!

07 maart, 2007 16:41  

Een reactie posten

<< Home