Wollekje

Just needed an easier way to keep in touch with y'all in these busy times.

maandag, november 20, 2006

Finally

Thanks for your patience...
Here they are:


On the ferry with daddy,
wearing my sailor-outfit.








Klaas is teaching me how to watch birds.



















We visited my friend Ella who lives on Texel. She let me play in her hammock!

Daddy being silly...





























Fall in 'de Slufter'...














My first time in a high chair! Later on, I fell asleep in the restaurant where mom, dad, and Klaas had dessert...











Dad tested his kite while I tried to stay warm on the windy beach.











Mommy loves sheep... and wool... and yarnshops...


Don't tell Klaas I played with his Swarovski telescope!








Visiting my buddy Sami, who was also on vacation on Texel!



















Last trip to the beach with Ella and her mom and dad. The wind made me drool!

Thanks Klaas for letting us all stay with you on 'your' island!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Great pics, Annemarie!

20 november, 2006 18:12  
Blogger bugheart said...

wowzers!
he is so
darned cute
i could scream!
i need to visit
you soon.
xo

20 november, 2006 21:28  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

I am Katherine's Mom. I can see why Katherine is so anxious to return for a visit. Wonderful photos.

27 december, 2006 22:41  

Een reactie posten

<< Home