Goodbye, hello (and some knitting)
For many many years I've had this pair of big fluffy mouse-slippers.
They still look all right from the top, but the soles are really worn out now.
Last year I stumbled onto her website, and fell in love...
Handmade, from vintage woolen blankets. Aren't they gorgeous?
Finally got around to ordering, so goodbye dear old mice, and hello beautiful-warm-comfortable slippers!:

Furthermore, thanks to him, I was finally able to finish this new sweater for Bram (I ran out of yarn and Wilbert located a whole extra ball for me, same dye lot even!). It was a pattern for 6 months, and Bram is already > 9 months, so I was very afraid it would not fit anymore. But yay! It fits! I need to get some buttons for it, but as soon as it is completely finished I will have Bram model it for you...

And of course I can't leave you without a recent pic of our cute little man...



4 Comments:
Thank you for your compliments!
Great to hear that you love wearing the slippers.
Wish you lots of huggable hours.
Greetings
Karin de Kok
World of Sem
Heyy how do i order those slippers in English!!! they are great
anne,
e-mail karin at info@worldofsem.nl, she will help you out...
oh, Annemarie, die foto met dat schuim is zo top. Wat een lekker joch! Weet je trouwens dat Etos een babyfotowedstrijd heeft? Met deze foto sleep je zo de eerste prijs in de wacht.
Een reactie posten
<< Home