Wollekje

Just needed an easier way to keep in touch with y'all in these busy times.

zondag, december 10, 2006

More knitting

Finally finished this jacket I made for Bram.
It is still too big, so I could have taken more time...











This is a hat I made for the new daughter of friends. The card was their birth announcement.
They promised me a pic of the girl with the hat, so if you guys read this...
My first intarsia project!











And here are the hats I made for the smoothies with the yarn from my magic ball...
I sent them off to the company, so they should be in the stores keeping smoothies warm by now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Wow, I love the hat. How did you transfer the picture to the knitting? I mean, did you use software?

10 december, 2006 14:49  
Blogger Annemarie said...

no special software... i scanned the picture, rescaled it in i think photoshop (but powerpoint will do the same)(you need to rescale it because you have more rows than stitches on a row in a square, usually 1.5 x), then printed it, put the same paper back in the printer and then used excel to print a grid over the picture. i haven't found a way yet to load the picture in excel and then get a grid OVER the picture, so if anyone knows...

10 december, 2006 17:13  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Geweldig, joh, die muts. Trouwens, truitje voor Bram is ook enig.

16 december, 2006 20:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Annemarie, een goed en gelukkig 2007 gewenst! En ik wil je nog heel erg bedanken voor je Magic Bal! En inderdaad: het recept voor de koekjes mag bekend worden gemaakt aub!! ik heb ze allemaal in mijn eentje achter elkaar opgegeten.. Te lekker..
Je garen was een tas aan het worden met een bruine bol, maar dat was het toch niet. Dus nu ligt het nog even te wachten op nieuwe inspiratie. Ik hou je op de hoogte!
Groeten uit Rotterdam.

01 januari, 2007 22:58  

Een reactie posten

<< Home