Wollekje

Just needed an easier way to keep in touch with y'all in these busy times.

dinsdag, april 17, 2007

Magic Ball part 2

I posted before about the Magic Ball swap.
We've done it again, and mine arrived today, yay!

The first peek in the box:











The ball was packed in a purple plant pot (will fit perfectly in our purple bedroom!), which was packed in a handmade bag which shouts: spring is in the air!














The box also contained knitting magazines and a fairytale book for Bram.
How thoughtful!














The ball itself is made of very nice blue bamboo-yarn (78% bamboo, 22% cotton). Very very soft! I need to think of a project real quick, because more presents are hidden and I want to know what they are!!! I can already see some stitchmarkers, and a travelguide... So exciting!











Tank you thank you thank you dear 'Spooky'!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Niet alle spookies zijn eng... leuke verwennerij zo'n magische pot. :-)

23 april, 2007 13:33  

Een reactie posten

<< Home