Finishing touches
Has it really been two weeks!
Increadible how time flies.
I started working last Friday.
I won't have to actually go to work until this coming Thursday, but I have to study and prepare at home now. I have this humongous book on general Biology that we have to read. Very interesting to get back to the basics again. I like it, but it takes so much time...
Bram is doing fine. He discovered his feet and therefore loves his rattle-socks.
He also starts to laugh out loud. He used to just open his mouth very wide, but now sometimes there is this really cute sound coming out as well. He is adorable.
Meanwhile, we are still working on the house. I think we can declare the kitchen 'finished':
We finally found baskets that we both like and that fit perfectly in the shelving unit Martijn made
We have a breakfast corner and a shelf for my cook-books.We still want new chairs here, but haven't found any.
these will do for now.
Back to my big biology book now...


2 Comments:
looks great!
can't wait to visit!
i feel like i am
back to basic biology
all the time.
xo
Gezellige keuken en jij je dikke biologieboek, ik kreeg vandaag 4 dikke syllabi van de Open Universiteit: weer studeren. :-)
Een reactie posten
<< Home