Perfect
Sometimes everything works out in the end...
I have a job!
And it is perfect!
In Amsterdam, 20 hours a week (2.5 days), in my own field, well paid, and I can start right after my official maternity leave ends (although I would not have minded if it was a few weeks later...).
I will be tutoring first year students of the Biology/Biomedical Sciences/Psychobiology department of the University of Amsterdam. On Wednesday mornings all tutors (there's 10 of us) will meet to discuss the program and develop assignments etc., and on Thursday and Friday I will have two groups of students. Yay!
Now we speedily have to find daycare for Bram.
I signed him up at an agency for 'guest-parents', since my hours will be somewhat flexible.
I have an intake interview on Monday. I hope they will find a good match soon.
I will leave you with a pic that shows how easy-going our little man is...
Monday night he came along to the Stitch 'n Bitch meeting, and yesterday I took him into town with a friend. We had cake to celebrate my new job and the end of her job (which was worth celebrating in her case...). And Bram? Well, he had a nap. On the table. He can sleep anywhere...


4 Comments:
Congrats! That is really good news.
Lie(f)s
Ik ga Lies niet een beetje naschrijven. Hartstikke gefeliciteerd!
wat een goed nieuws! van harte. lijkt me fijn - hoe leuk een baby ook is, na een tijdje is afwisseling met gebruik van je eigen brein ook wel weer eens lekker...
woohoo
congrats annemarie!!!
Een reactie posten
<< Home