Wollekje

Just needed an easier way to keep in touch with y'all in these busy times.

dinsdag, mei 09, 2006

Maybe tomorrow

All still quiet on the baby front.
I don't have much to write, but if I don't write I am afraid all of you will think 'it' is happening (-:
Went out for a walk with my mom. The weather is still brilliant. Had a cool drink on a nice terrace in the shade (bitter lemon: you can't accuse me of not trying) and found an orange plant for the empty pot-holder on the French balcony.

Tomorrow morning the midwife will come by to enroll me in a study. Yep, as a scientist I could not say no, so I will be the guinea pig myself this time. If I end up in the test-group she will try to induce labour while I am still at home. If I end up in the control-group I will receive standard care, meaning that I will probably have to go to the hospital on Thursday to discuss my options with a gynaecologist. If baby and I are fine they may wait a few more days, if they think it is time labour will be induced in the hospital then. So either way, the wait should be over before Sunday (Mother's day). At least I certainly hope so. It would be very unfair if I miss this Mother's day after all this waiting!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Annemarie, ik duim dat je je eerste moederdag hebt! Minstens.

09 mei, 2006 21:47  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

now that you mention it - we've all been thinking that you're Very Much Over Time. but it isn't even two weeks yet and already we're trying to pull your kid out by just looking.

09 mei, 2006 23:29  

Een reactie posten

<< Home