Wollekje

Just needed an easier way to keep in touch with y'all in these busy times.

zaterdag, mei 13, 2006

It's A Boy!!!!!!!

After an intense day Annemarie gave birth to

Bram Gerben Hijink

Born May 12th 22:38
Weight 4125 grams (about 9.1 US pounds)

I am sorry but no pictures yet
Although it is a beatiful, healthy, wondering what's in the world around him baby!!!
I (Martijn) am so confused that I forgot to bring the camera back home to download the pictures from the memorycard that I did not forget to bring home (:

Annemarie is still in hospital to recover from her achievement and she will be home tomorrow.
Pictures will follow tomorrow!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

HOERA!
i'm so happy to hear they are both okay - and you too martijn. hugs&kisses!
great name, bram. beautiful.

13 mei, 2006 21:46  
Blogger bugheart said...

wowowow!
love the name bram!
kisses to both of you
from
bugheart & grub

13 mei, 2006 22:24  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Congratulations to you both! We can't wait to see pictures of Bram and hear all the details of the birth.

Love,
Wendy, Alex, Aria, and Justin

13 mei, 2006 22:49  
Blogger Beta said...

Gelukwensen!
Sorry if that's a poor translation.
I'm so happy for your new family of three!

14 mei, 2006 03:44  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Congratulations the two of you brand new parents! Just in time for Mothers day.
(what a relief to read from you....:-))
Kiss!
Lie(f)s

14 mei, 2006 11:04  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Een wolk van een baby! Van harte gefeliciteerd met Bram!!

14 mei, 2006 22:15  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Een wolk van een baby! Van harte gefeliciteerd met Bram!!

14 mei, 2006 22:15  

Een reactie posten

<< Home