Wollekje

Just needed an easier way to keep in touch with y'all in these busy times.

dinsdag, april 11, 2006

So happy!

Had to show you this, even though it is not finished yet...
We painted the kitchen this weekend, and today the new floor was laid.
I am so happy that the nasty green is almost completely removed from the house now, and the new color makes me so happy!

Here's the kitchen in its old state:


And, from a slightly different angle, the new and improved shiny happy version:


Ah, the simple things in life that make you smile...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Looks good!

13 april, 2006 23:40  
Blogger bugheart said...

i love the orange!
it looks so spacious...
are you just being tricky with the camera?

14 april, 2006 16:34  
Blogger Annemarie said...

no, it really IS a big kitchen!
2.6 by 5.2 meters, which is about 8 by 16 feet i think...

14 april, 2006 20:44  
Blogger Tracykins said...

I'm doing my kitchen in a similar color. I was oh--so-hesitant about it. But Bugheart told me about yours and I came to check it out. It looks great! My photos should be up in a few days....but you might be busy with something or someone else by that point! :)

01 mei, 2006 16:35  

Een reactie posten

<< Home