Time flies like an arrow ...
... fruit flies like banana.
(as was written in the bike-storage of our university)
(what's a proper english word for 'fietsenstalling'? bike-garage?)
Anyway, can't believe it's been more than a week since my last post.
Working on the baby-room, and using our own bedroom as storage again until that one is finished, so no nice pictures to take.
My goodbye party from work was last Friday, even though I still have to work three days in the coming two weeks. We had dinner at the 'Gouden Reael'. Great fun, great meal.
They gave me this book as a present, recipes for baby's and toddlers. Some very yummie things, I would not mind eating along with baby (-:
Picked up knitting again. I was slacking the past few weeks, but now I finally sewed together the cardigan I finished weeks ago, and I am working on the baby blanket:


Did the first baby laundries... And I guess it is time we are getting ready, because I look like I am about to pop... Somehow 'Alien' keeps coming to my mind these days... Still 5 weeks to go though, if baby sticks to the planned date (and 2% of them do!).




4 Comments:
Ziet er leuk uit Annemaire, je 'cardigan'! Dat dekentje wordt echt prachtig. En jij ziet er heerlijk zwanger uit. Geniet van deze weken.
wow... where did you get all those cute clothes!!!
you do look like you'll pop any minute... i was 2 weeks early myself - so were all my siblings (makes you think the doc was 2 weeks off)... so who knows! what names do you have picked out?!
Where do you think we got them???
V&D and our mutual favorite: HEMA of course... also the only two department stores who carry Nijntje stuff. (I guess Bijenkorf does as well, but I hate that store). And as is customary here: we won't tell you the name we picked until after the birth, so you have to be a little more patient.
Leuk om te zien, allemaal! Het is verbazingwekkend hoeveel rek er in een buik zit, hè?
Ik hoop je morgenavond te zien in de Jaren!
Een reactie posten
<< Home